mOpal- Mobile Viewing Application
mOpal (mobile Opal) is a browser-based viewer that enables users to access and review patient images on a mobile device, such as a tablet or smart phone, including iPad, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry devices.
mOpal is available as an add-on to an existing Opal-RAD software package, or as part of a new system purchase.
Combine mOpal with 20/20 Imagings’ Opal-RAD PACS Software, and with their web-based DICOM Diagnostic Image Viewer, you’ll have anywhere, anytime viewing, on virtually any device.
- Access & Review Patient Studies on Mobile Devices
- Perfect for Exam Room Viewing
- Easy to Use: Tap, Drag, and Pinch Movements to Manipulate Images
- Utilizes The Same User-Name & Password as PACS
- Patient List & Images Are Available for Anytime Viewing
- Simple Patient Filter & Search
- View Annotations Created on OpalWeb
- Zero Footprint, No Download or Additional App Needed
- Great for Referring Physicians
- Fully Customizable Settings
Learn More About Opal-RAD Acquisition/PACS Software
Check Out Our DR Panels
Explore DR Solutions By Specialty